As we’re now in the middle of July, we’re about to take our annual holiday from the blog. We’re looking forward to time to relax and enjoy the longer, lighter days, so we were interested to read this article from Real Simple magazine, which is full of all kinds of ideas for making the most of the season.
making the most of summer
Here are some of our favourite ideas for things to do in summertime:
- Pick berries at a farm and make something delicious like this Eton Mess
- Play miniature golf or rounders in the park
- Watch the sunset from a beach
- Go for a bike ride
- Eat a slice of chilled watermelon
- Have a picnic lunch or dinner
- Go to an outdoor concert
- Visit a National Park and enjoy the views
- See a summer blockbuster film
- Make a playlist (you can find ours here)
Do you have any plans for the next few weeks or any summertime activities you enjoy? We’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
We’ll be spending some of our time planning our content for the rest of the year and we’ll back here on the blog in September. Until then, we hope you have a great summer!
Stay safe and well,
Claire and Sam